RE: Manifestation

Message 00643 of 3835

Hi,

Some thoughts on manifestation...

It's a weird thing about Bardon. I've found myself, in the past, going
off on tangents to Bardon and exploring all sorts of sundry techniques
and more immediately seductive byways of magic and enchantment. And,
after these long loops, I find myself back to discover the essence of my
new experience was actually distilled in some form or another in
Bardon's IIH. The reason I didn't seen it, at first, was that in his
written form it is sometimes difficult to pick out where the emphasis
should be. Or he will mention something seemingly in passing that is a
critical distinction in the effectiveness of a technique or practice.
Some of these distinctions, especially for manifestation, are packed
into the first two steps.

The model of magical manifestation, as I work with it to date, deals
with bringing a form down through 4 layers into the physical. The
shifting from one layer to the next needs to be smooth an integral... a
martial arts example is "punching with your feet." Force is transmitted
through the linking your entire body into one fluid and coordinated
movement.

In manifestation, I believe this movement must start *well* in the
mental. This can mean a couple of things.

1. Clear outcome. You have to know what it is, specifically, that you
want so your intent is not ambiguous or ill-defined. If you can't see
this clearly in your imagination you cannot coalesce a structure for the
energy to manifest materially.
2. Your thought-form needs to be strong, not a nebulous wish. Strong has
some very quantitative measures. For example... you should be able to
hold this intent for at least 17 seconds for it to have the slimmest
chance of making it any further than just a random thread which is the
typical nature of most everyday thinking. Strength also pertains to how
vivid you can make this thought form.

Once you have a finely honed thought-form, which is actually the
building blocks of exercises in step 1 and 2 you need to link it to
energy. Energy as a property of the astral and the emotions -vs- the
mental plane.

Here it's easy to make a mistake, even if you created the thought-form
impeccably and have collected the typically nebulous, diffused energy of
the tick-tock mind into a focused, compact intent of magical volition.

There's a tendency for us to think "about" something or to think "of"
something -vs- a more powerful way of forming this directional energy on
the astral, Neville captures this distinction in his excellent book
"Awakened Imagination" as follows:

"...we must use imagination masterfully, not as an onlooker thinking
*of* the end, but as a partaker thinking *from* the end. We must
actually *be* there in imagination. If we do this, our subjective
experience will be realized objectively."

Of course, this is stated in Bardon more succinctly with his advice to
use impregnation as-if you already contained the quality you seek.

The key is to invoke this energy with the feeling of you already having
accomplished your goal and experiencing now how it will feel "then." You
may often discover, in this step, that it is not really or exactly what
you wanted, and you'll need to go back to work again on clarifying your
intent. This usually indicates parts of yourself that are not aligned
with your goal and that would have ultimately sabotaged your intent.

I believe this also utilizes the law of attraction and the natural
magnetism of the astral plane to pull this manifestation toward you even
more powerfully.

The next plane you navigate with your crystal clear intent, cloaked with
its energetic sheath is also in Bardon, but it is not explicit. It is
something you may discover through working the exercises diligently.

Through the observation of thoughts, localizing pore breathing and
transplanting consciousness, you might come to discover our experiences
are encoded in our energetic forms, or the etheric layer. You can also
find this through studying Reich or NLP to see it more clearly in
Bardon. For example, if you've been observing your thoughts closely,
you'll note that the way you think about things that have happened is
subtly different from thoughts about things that are going to happen or
that have never happened. Most people "represent" these thoughts
spatially. When they think of what they ate yesterday, they may note the
thought is behind them or to the left. As the events recede further and
further into the past they are placed further behind or to the left.
When they think of something they know they will be doing tomorrow, it
may be close and in front or slightly off to the right. In other
disciplines this is called your "timeline."

Using this encoding you can now "place" your energized thought-form in
your future energetically, rather than just letting it float as some
anomalous blob in a space disconnected with your events. You can also
play with other encodings, like where you place things you believe -vs-
things you doubt. But the timeline is sufficient alone for this
experiment.

Finally, you'll want some linkage in the material plane. This can be as
simple as saying "So mote it be" out loud or writing an affirmation or
it could be a ritual or spell that you enact as you unfold the process
above. Based on the correlations in the spell or helpful magical
implements, this can pull in more sympathetic resonances to enhance the
intent. But the ritual alone cannot make up for the missing elements in
the core of the practice above.

So these are some thoughts on the subject, hopefully there will be
something of use in this long-winded reply.

-emc

> I have been working on manifesting a physical/tangible goal for a
> while now. About 6 months ago I used Bardons technique for Fluid
> condensers focusing on Earth element. I added blood and gold to the
> mixture. A month later I repeated the experiment.
>
> I have been hoping for results but I RARELY think of the outcome or
> dwell on the details - like a good little magician. Also I have been
> doing what I can on the mundane level to allow the manifestation to
> come to me.
>
> I have been practicing magick for 5 years but I am new to FB's
> system, currently working through the first exercises. After using
> the Fluid condensers I have tried other magickal methods to manifest
> my goal (spells, candles, ceremonial ritual, santeria, enochian,
> prayer) one technique a month. Each step I have been careful not to
> feel frustrated about the goal or dwell on results. I quickly forget
> about the magickal act once I have performed it and go back to my
> mundane routine to achieve the goal.
>
> Now Im stuck and wondering what I am doing wrong. I am questioning my
> understanding of magick altogether.
>
> Is there a way for a newbie to contact Divine Providence for guidance
> in this matter.
>
> Anyone have had a similar plateau?

Main Index | Thread Index