Re: Manifestation

Message 00647 of 3835

emc and group,

Nicely done! I agree with a lot of what you typed. I think it's very
important to remember that Bardon's work is designed to be utilized by anyone
who is willing. There doesn't have to be a "Bardon way" of doing the work,
his books can just direct you to your own work. Just a day short for a
speech I had to do for class too! ;-)

>>>"...we must use imagination masterfully, not as an onlooker thinking
*of* the end, but as a partaker thinking *from* the end. We must
actually *be* there in imagination. If we do this, our subjective
experience will be realized objectively."<<<

I could've used the above quote :-) My speech was about how video games have
helped to shape my world. I used the example of a fantasy story: being able
to have the character be my avatar, instead of just viewing its activities.
I did my best to highlight how important it is for me to "be there", to do
more than just control the character on the screen.

Oh, sorry if this is considered off-topic. But Bardon does cover A LOT ;-)

I've had some pretty fun experiences with manifestation. They involved a lot
of wishful thinking and the observance of any possible effects. At one point
I was convinced that anything that I wished for would ultimately not
physically manifest for me! That led me to my "don't think about things: so
they can happen" phase. Thankfully, I think I'm beginning to find a middle
ground. Ah, fun stuff! :-)