RE: Re: Manifestation

Message 00681 of 3835

Hi Eric, you're very welcome.

> it very helpful! I had one question about your process though. When
> you add energy to your imagination, do you actually imagine your
> thought form first and then add energy to it (elements, VE, fluids)?
> That's what it sounded like, from my reading of it. I always thought,
> per Bardon, that you accumulate/condense the energy first, then
> impregnate it. Thanks for any thoughts you might share on this.

OK. I thought for some time about responding to this. Here's a little
bit of why I had reservations, and then I'm going to plow right in so
bewarned ;-)

I usually work through things with my own ways of understanding and
structuring that eventually (sometimes) get to places of more consensual
"agreement" and through very idiosyncratic means. These may spin you off
in totally inappropriate and incorrect directions but hopefully further
feedback from the group will put things aright. At best, it may suggest
how to explore these types of questions more deeply with your own
resources.

There are two different ways I think about "energizing" thought-forms.
One is pranic, magnetic, condensing and creates the necessary density to
drop a structure through the planes to manifest in "reality" or to
coalesce the energies necessary for it to gain form on the physical or
astral planes. Material substances have different affinities for
containing, storing and releasing these energies and that is part of the
experiments with the fluidic condensers and their like. This was the
model I presented about manifestation and it works through attraction,
which is itself a type of magnetism. When working with prana and vital
energy, I find this construct of "containment" and "direction" useful.
But it's not a static containment. Let me give an example.

Emotion is a veritable aurora borealis of pranic/astral energies. And
this plane is a natural interface between thought and the etheric which
is the template for material experience. For the magician, it is
important to find ways to harness and direct these energies rather than
just to passively react to them or have them manifesting without
volition. This is my understanding of the intent of the magical mirrors.
And there is a way to bring these magical mirrors to life, a way beyond
the static lists of character attributes and the detached classification
of their elemental components which personally I find can be dry and
unproductive.

That technique is this. We have built energetic barriers to emotion,
both to positive as well as negative emotion. The positive emotions we
try to capture or hang onto the negative ones we try to deny or resist.
These activities actually shutdown our perception and severely limit our
facilities on energetic levels. The next time you are experiencing a
strong negative emotion, try this. Find out where it is, where you are
experiencing it most strongly. Use your hands if you like and place them
on the area most affected. Once you've located it "energetically" and
have its rough dimensions and intensity then ... soften it... and find
out where it wants to go. It might start in the solar plexus and, as you
release it, you may find it wants to flow up through your back and out
the top of your head. Experience your emotion as ENERGY. Just energy.
And let it flow where it will, where it should or wants to go. Unfreeze
it.

You may find a curious thing. You may find memories, situations, people,
etc. that were unpleasant or annoying before, become a source of energy
and a method of getting in touch with a stream of life and vitality that
had become, previously, a set of stagnant responses. With practice, this
will open a new realm of energetic interactions with your world.

As you start working with energy flows, you will note they have
different qualities that correlate to elemental qualities and you may
start making finer gradations of them as elemental compositions. Then
you are writing your book of mirrors "directly" With negative emotions
and feelings, you can determine exactly what they constitute in terms of
elemental balances. You may think, before you try this, that it will
flatten emotions, but dealing with them kinesthetically/energetically
you may find you actually open a subtlety and nuance of feeling that was
previously locked into a narrow range of habituation.

This technique is explored (sans its hermetic applications) by Silvia
Hartman in a procedure called EmoTrance: http://www.emotrance.com/

She also wrote a very interesting magical story with several insights
into energy work that can be found here:
http://inserein.com/in-serein-book1-index.htm

I'll share some thoughts on another type of manifestation, impregnation
and the akasha models which operate by a very different mechanism for me
if I don't get slapped around to much for the model above :-)

Bright Blessings
-emc

Main Index | Thread Index