New Web Ring!

Message 00671 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Today I formed a new Web Ring called, "Arion -- The Bardon Web Ring".

I have formed this new Web Ring because the old "Franz Bardon Web Ring"
has been abandoned by its original owner and is currently under "foster"
management. After several fruitless attempts to prod the folks at Web
Ring to release it to new management, I decided instead to instigate a
new Web Ring.

My plan is to *actively* manage this Web Ring so that the sites listed
are indeed active sites, instead of the dead and forgotten sites that
formed the majority of the "Franz Bardon Web Ring". I will be inviting
all of the active Bardon-related websites currently available, to join
this ring. I foresee this new Web Ring as the foundation of a vibrant
Internet community! :)

At the moment there are only two sites listed but if you'd like to visit
you can do so by going to