Re: Re: Need to balance the balancing effort :-)

Message 00682 of 3835

>> That's true ! Moreover, with simply doing what Franz
Bradon advice for the magical Mirror in step, it may lead
to seek naturally "how resolving the negative item" when
you reached Step 2 or are about to complete Step 2. Well,
It is my experience, what impressed me very much when I saw
the Step 2 programm.

Warm regards, Woce

This is all that one does during the Step One. It's not
until Step Two
that you start analyzing the question of how to resolve
your negative
items and begin the work of character transformation. Step
One is
purely about introspective self-analysis.

By your description above, I see that you're trying to
engage in the
Step Two process of self-change, or at least of figuring
out your
tactics for eventual self-change, as part of your Step One
introspective
self-analysis. The problem with combining these two
operations is that
you can easily get lost in trying to figure out remedies
and thereby
overlook many items for your list. Doing it that way can
really slow
the process down for you and lead to eventual frustration
with how long
it's taking.

Furthermore, figuring out how to rectify your negative
traits is much
easier when you first have a firm idea of everything you're
working
with, vis a vis a list all of your positive and negative
traits. This
way, you know before hand all of the assets you have to
work with.