Free CD's while the money lasts!

Message 00684 of 3835

Dear Friends,

An anonymous patron has kindly financed a "free CD fund" for those who
wish to have copies of my CD's but can't afford the expense! Although I
have always offered them free of charge to those who can't afford them,
I know that many folks have been reluctant to take me up on my offer for
fear that I couldn't afford to be sending out a bunch of free CD's.
With this generous donation, the cost will no longer be coming out of my
own pocket, so please, if you're desirous of copies of any of my CD's,
don't worry about *my* financial solvency! ;-) Simply write to me
directly with your mailing address and a list of CD's that you'd like to
have, and it will be my pleasure to send them to you.