ABardonCompanion.com -- April Website Update

Message 00685 of 3835

Dear Friends and Companions,

After my month-long holiday, I bet you all thought I'd forgotten how to
do an update! ;-) Ha! So here's a doozie of an update for you! :)

1) First off, I'm pleased to announce the release of the Second,
Revised (audio) Edition of the "Center of Stillness Meditation"!!! A
short while ago, I re-listened to the original CSM audio recording (it'd
been a while) and was struck by its poor quality when compared to the
more recent "Self-Healing Archaeous" recordings. In the year+ since I
made that recording (it was my very first attempt at home-recording),
I've learned a lot about home-recording, so I figured the CSM deserved a
re-make, and while I was at it, I decided to add an "Introduction" and
do a bit of improving upon the meditation itself. The alteration to the
meditation is minor but the addition of an introduction and the increase
in audio quality are remarkable. Consequently, the meditation is now
longer and the .mp3 files are bigger.

CSM Introduction -- File Size: 6.38 MB Run Time: 11:10
CSM Practice -- File Size: 15.7 MB Run Time: 27:30
CSM.zip file (Intro & Practice together) -- File Size: 19.3 MB

You can find links for downloading these files on my .MP3 Links page
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MP3-Links.html

Or, you can order the audio CD by visiting
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CDs.html

2) I've created a new Bardon Web Ring in the hopes of instigating an
*active* Ring of Bardon-related websites. The new Web Ring is called
"Arion - The Bardon Webring".
To join and register your website(s), please visit

3) I've loaded three new essays at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html

* "Simple Mirror Shield for Group and/or Individual Protection"
* "Unification"
* "Spontaneous Magic"

4) I've updated the Correspondence section with six new excerpts at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html

* "Step Two: Olfactory Exercises"
* "The 'Mystery of Breathing'"
* "Self-Expression Vs. Withdrawing From the World"
* "Step Four Questions: Working with the Elements"
* "Manifestation" _By EMC_
* "Deep Meditation"

5) And last, but by no means least, I'm very happy to announce that my
books can now be purchased off the shelf *and personally autographed* in
Chicago, Illinois, USA, at:

Alchemy Arts
1203 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL