Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00690 of 3835

I've had Acne on my back since I was a teen (and gray only recently
when I reached my late 30's). A few years ago I improved my diet
considerably and got away from most greasy food. Surprisingly this
didn't seem to help the acne much. However last year I started
taking yoga classes twice a week and noticed that the acne completely
disappeared! Of course when I let the yoga slip, it came back again,
but I will be going back to yoga in a week. This type of acne is
caused by over-production of oil, and clogged pores. Does anyone
experienced in "pore breathing" know if it has a positive effect on
our "real pores"? I'm just wondering if once I start to work on pore
breathing, if it is likely to improve my skin or if the effects are
strictly mental. In regards to the elements, I haven't done a lot of
work classifying traits with elements, but in general I think I am
deficient in the fire element.