Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00696 of 3835

Dear Dustovshio,

>> I don't know if my gray hair and facial acne is caused by meditation.
<<

They aren't. Acne, beyond adolescence, can be caused by a number of
physiological factors, poor diet and stress being the main ones.

>> I am 22 years old and have a feeling that the gray hair is caused by
concentrating too much energy in the head area. <<

There's absolutely no connection. Gray hair at an early age is usually
a genetic inheritance but it can also be caused by a deficient diet and
way too much stress.

>> Furthermore, Bardons exercises seem to create pressure in the head
and 3rd eye area, and this makes me uncomfortable and disrupts my
concentration. Is there a way around this, or is it not worth worrying
about? <<

Most often, it's not the exercises that create this but the fact that
the individual is furrowing their brow. Next time you concentrate,
check to see if you've tightened the muscles of your brow or if you're
turning your eyes upward toward your brow. Both of these will cause the
symptoms you've described.