Re: Manifestation

Message 00702 of 3835

Dear EMC,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I appreciate your unique take on some of the important elements of Manifestation. I'll will try some of this out in practice, and I'll let you know what happens.

I'll share some thoughts on another type of manifestation, impregnation
and the akasha models which operate by a very different mechanism for me

Please do....

if I don't get slapped around to much for the model above

Oh let's not worry about being slapped. It really doesn't hurt for very long, and at least you'll know that people were listening!

All the Best,

Eric
)

Bright Blessings