Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00703 of 3835

The section I refer to is in chapter three and is part of the Physical
magical training in my book( i Have IIH pub by Merkur) it is page 108 ( at
top of page) the section it is mentioned in is The Practice of accumulation
of vital energies. I offer this as an area to look into - it may be that you
are inadvertently or advertently vital energies that you are not releasing.
It is he says important if you are not that you are do so as this can lead to
health problems. Any have a read.

Hope it helps

TMN
PS may be rowan is right are you simply are frowning to much -lol