Re: Anger

Message 00701 of 3835

In a message dated 4/22/2003 5:21:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rawnclark@... writes:

> To change them, there's nothing you can do -- but to change yourself, or
> at least the debilitating effects of your reaction, there's lots of

I am surprised that you say there is nothing that he can do to effect them.
Is not part of the initiates path to generate love not only in himself but in
others is this not part not the will of the Divine providence That our leader
Franz Bardon tells us of. I did he not have to face such things and use is
Initiate abilites in order to change others for self preservation.

And regards to the chap who said now a paraphrase "Think how lucky you are to
own a computer" - me think it incredibly condensenting. Our friends pain is
not lessened by the owner ship of material things. It may be true that
meditation (connection with the Akasha/ elements) will allow him to transform
is pain into some thing positive. But it is by no means a simple thing , and
does not deal with the negativity that these peol inflict on others. Some
discussion of what an responsibility to protect others as well as our self's
and how are great leader Franz Bardon dealt with such things, are in order.

TMN