Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00707 of 3835

I have actually found a pretty darn good treatment for the brow tension
problem, with which I am intimately familiar. There's a product called
Banalg, sold as a "muscle pain reliever" in pharmacies. The active
ingredients are 1% Menthol, 2% Camphor, and 4.9% Methyl Salicylate. It's a
minty-smelling liquid.

Rubbing one drop of this into the "third eye" spot of the brow has yielded
simply amazing effects for me.

-Rob A.

> I didn't consider that the stress may be caused by
> tightening the brow, but it seems to be a problem with
> the 3rd eye center. I am now relaxing my scalp, but
> even as I'm writing this there appears to be a
> pressure in that area.

Main Index | Thread Index