Re: Re: (unknown)

Message 00709 of 3835

Dear Amater_8,

>> So I was thinking maybe this is the result of
my old wish to see the invisible (either 'astral' or some energy that
takes practice before you can see it) which is beginning to manifest.
And my first associations with this kind of smoke is deep calmness,
silence of mind, cold and passive space etc.. and before you comment,
I know 'silence of mind' and 'association' shouldn't be put in same
sentence ;) That is just feel I got from this smoke and I doubt I
can go deeper and find out more so far. <<

Well, it sounds like your wish has been realized. :) What you describe
is a subtle *physical* energy that's not normally perceived with human
eyes. If it were an astral vision, it would communicate its meaning to
you as part of the visual experience. I suggest then that you
experiment with viewing different things while in that state. The
subtle energetics of plants, for example, are fascinating.