Don't know how to call this.

Message 00719 of 3835

Today, I experienced again something a bit weird that I'd like to
get some help about ...I'm sorry.

I had a peculiar type of headache that I get when I meditate or I
close the eyes (starts at the level of the nose inside the head,
goes up the two nostrils till it reaches two burning spots on each
side of the skull), when I decided to drink water - approximately
1.5 liter or it.

The headache vanished and got transformed in a sort of
magnetic/electric powerful feeling in the whole body, like a body
expansion or the type of sensation I get in the second exercise of
the Archeous - just stronger. I don't know why, but it reminded me
of a magnetic doughnut, or a 3D magnetic Moebius ribbon.

A naïve and probably comic question : as the headache was in
my "Fire" region, and as the thing changed after I drank (or
drunk ? :-) lots of water - could this magnetic feeling be related
to a uncontrolled physical manifestation of the quadrapolar magnet ?

It was before and during a meditation. The sensation disappeared
afterwards - and the headache came back partialy.
I worked on it using the Archaeou's anchoring system, with some
sucess, but I have the feeling that I could make my head to explode
just by closing the eyes :-( Sometimes the energy goes in my ear -
and the ear becomes painful. Same with the eyes.
Strange indeed ...but real.

I'm trying to apply the system mentionned in the 3rd level of IIH
(release to Akasha) without too much success yet.

Any idea ? Many thanks.

NB

Main Index | Thread Index