Re: Step 2 mental exercise

Message 00720 of 3835

Dear Chenxsi,

>> When you are visualizing an image for example, is the image purely a
mental image, or is it an astra-mental image? What is the difference
between an astra-mental image and a mental image? Does your mental eyes
percieve the same thing as your astral eyes? <<

By "mental image", we mean an image formed by the mind. This doesn't
especially refer to its density, vis a vis mental, astral or physical
density.

Any *image* is, by nature, an astral thing in that it possesses of
shape, size and duration. It also possesses of a root meaning or idea;
in essence a mental core. The astra-mental eyes perceive both the
astral shape and size, along with the mental root meaning or idea. The
mental eyes however, do not themselves perceive in terms of shape and
size; but rather, the mental vision is that of pure meaning and ideas.
It's not "vision" in the physical sense of seeing a size and shape.

>> I don't think i will be doing this for now, but what is the correct
procedure to create a mental object, then condense it to the extent that
it can be perceived physically? <<

There are several approaches. One is to condense the Earth Element into
the mental image.