Re: Gems of Akasha

Message 00743 of 3835

Dear EMC,

What an excellent post!!! Mind if I include this one too in my next
ABC.com update?

understanding all welcome and appreciated... <<

Okay. :)

>> Whatever you want to manifest will have an emotional tone. Even if it
is an "external" accomplishment or condition, the end result is always
something you anticipate experiencing or feeling as a result of your
objective. <<
>> Ultimately, for any of our goals, it's the experience of how we will
feel that we are actually after. <<

This is a VERY important point and the way you've phrased it is
perfection. :)

>> This emotional tone is going to fall into a broad category, but it
will also be very specific to a particular objective.
This tone can be used to build a symbolic representation. It is built
using calibration with the tone... does it increase the intensity and
quality of the tone or does it diminish it? You are not going to know
intellectually what is going to symbolically create the best
representation of this tone... you will have to cycle through imagery,
color, form, sound, scent, taste and expression that arises intuitively,
without judgment, to find the most powerful building blocks and final
form for this "talisman." <<

At the beginning of May, I had a visit from a couple of my closest
Companions (Hello, L & C!), during which we were discussing, among other
things, the direct perception of essential meaning. Much of that
discussion is relevant here.

EVERY *form* is a manifest expression of an essential meaning. In other
words, *form* communicates something of significance to our perceptual
faculties. We are always perceiving essential meaning every time we
perceive a form of any kind, be it mental, astral or physical.
Ordinarily, this perception is an unconscious experience and
consequently, we are seldom aware of the fact that we are perceiving
this essential meaning. Yet it informs our every perception in
significant ways.

As an experiment to demonstrate my point, I set out several small
plastic figures in front of my visiting Companions. These were toy
caricatures of different dinosaurs, a Godzilla, King Kong, the Hunchback
of Notre Dame, and so on. Each one of them expressed a unique and
easily identifiable "personality". For example, the little King Kong
figure expressed a very gregarious personality, while the Hunchback
expressed a hurt innocence.

Each one of these figures communicated something about itself *through*
the details of its particular *form*. This 'something' is its essential
meaning. The *voice*, so to speak, of that essential meaning is the
form's personality -- i.e., its *emotional tone*, to use your own term.

The personality of each one of these figures is VERY easy to perceive,
and because it "speaks" so loudly, it's also fairly simple to *directly*
perceive the underlying essential meaning that their personality
communicates.

Having opened their awareness of this level of their own perceptual
faculties, I asked my Companions to examine the forms of the other
objects in the room and try to perceive *their* personalities and
underlying essential meanings. Most of the other things in my living
room (where we were seated at the time) don't "speak" themselves as
loudly as the plastic figures do, until you get into the groove of this
level of perception. But once you do get the grasp of it, EVERY form is
expressive of an inner, essential meaning.

This little experiment was quite a success! :) And unlike many things
you see on television or at the movies, this IS safe to do at home. ;-)
Seriously, I recommend this experiment! It's an excellent method for
exercising the *whole* of one's perceptual faculties.

At any rate, our conversation ventured onward, as it always does, and we
landed on the topic of the Step Two sensory concentration exercises. I
raised the point again that EVERY *form* expresses its essential
meaning. This holds true for those forms we create with our imagination
as well. When we visualize a gold box, for example, the *form* we have
created possesses its own essential meaning, expressed through a
perceivable personality (or "emotional tone"), all of which is inherent
to its *form*. The essential meaning, in this case, comes from *us*,
the creators of this image. It is our own *will* which establishes the
essential meaning of "gold box" and it is our own mind from which the
visual details are harvested which, in turn, adhere to this essential
meaning and result in the visual *form* of the gold box.

Therein lies an important mechanism of nature which magic takes full
advantage of. Namely: when an essential meaning is created, it serves
as a causation which will take *form*. The density that the form will
reach depends upon the force of will which empowers the creation of
essential meaning. For example, given sufficient power of will, the
creation of the essential meaning inherent to 'gold box', will result in
an astral-density image which we can see with our mind's eye.

Nature herself takes care of adorning the essential meaning with
appropriate astral materia, drawing it as I said, from our own mind's
storehouse of images and emotional significance. As you pointed out so
well, it's not something we can force or direct with the rational
intellect alone. Nature directs the process, not us, and if we try to
impose an ingredient that doesn't fit with the essential meaning, Nature
rejects it for us.

The same holds true for bringing an astral *form* into a physical
density. Nature adorns the astral form with physical materia
appropriate to the form's essential meaning. In other words, physical
form is the result of essential meaning, not the other way around. If
you alter the essential meaning, then the form changes apace; but if you
alter the physical form alone, you do not thereby change the essential
meaning -- all you do then is express it less clearly.

In each of these natural transitions, from mental to astral-density and
from astral to physical-density, the magician has the opportunity to aid
Nature and to speed Nature's work by supplying a ready source of the raw
materials that Nature works with. For example, one can accumulate the
Earth Element (which contains Fire, Air and Water by nature) into an
astral-density visualization, thus providing the raw materials it will
need to gain physical density. Nature herself will see to it that what
is needed is drawn from this source of raw materials, all the magician
does is supply the resource -- s/he leaves to Nature that which is
Nature's domain and doesn't try to micro-manage processes so complex
that only Nature can manage them. :)

In relation to the method you've described, you are providing the astral
raw materials by searching through the mental images until one hits upon
The Ones That Fit. :) The "emotional tone" you describe is the "voice"
of the underlying essential meaning, which is given more complete *form*
through this addition of one's own psychic contents.

The result is a very fertile, multi-dimensional image of good astral
density. Which, of course, is the best place to start from if your aim
is to make this something a physical reality! :)

Another method to reach the same result is to provide the raw materials
through an accumulation of the Elements or Fluids, instead of offering
up the contents of your own psyche as the source.

>> These are re-usable constructs, and it seems valuable to collect a
set of half a dozen or so that represent to you, at your current stage,
the most valuable states of being you would like to experience in this
existence. Perhaps when one is more advanced, this can be done easily on
the fly. I've found at this point, I need to take time to construct and
calibrate energy into these carefully, and in advance, for the greatest
effect. It's like collecting a set of magical gems for one's personal
"medicine bag." <<

Yes, the initial phase of construction is very important because it's
when the essential meaning is originally created and empowered. And
when it comes to manifesting this astral gem in one's physical
existence, the point of greatest leverage is right here, at the same
point of creation -- i.e., empowering the essential meaning with one's
force of will. In other words, the stronger the causation, the more
certain the result. By re-enforcing the causation itself and providing
the needed raw materials, Nature will take care of the rest. There's no
need then to "pull it down", so to speak. No need to force it, because
Nature thus aided, works surely and swiftly.

I like your choice of the descriptor, "gem". Ideally, when you draw the
gem from your magic bag, it appears with the degree of clarity that we
normally associate with a finely cut gemstone.

>> When you utilize any of these gems in the future, they are already
attuned to the tone and they are easily energized, in fact, the work
that went into their calibrated construction helps tap the energy they
require in subsequent application. <<

Yes! :) Because its *form* very clearly expresses its essential
meaning, the voice of its personality is immediately perceived and one
is strongly connected to the essential meaning itself. This completes a
circuit of sorts and encourages the movement toward physical
manifestation, whilst simultaneously re-enforcing the essential
causation.

>> Now if your medicine bag contains gems for the selected states that
you feel represent all your highest aspirations of bliss at this stage
of your learning, you can pull any one out at any time to impregnate the
akasha around you. And then forget it. But at the end of the day,
reflect back on when and where you might have tapped or brushed
synchronistically across responsive notes of this frequency. Your
medicine bag begins to seed the fabric of your routine existence with
the highest aspirations you can conceive. (Although it can be used as
effectively for more modest tones to gain facility with the technique.)
<<

:) Excellent!!! In effect, what you are doing here is providing the
*physical* raw materials that Nature will require to make this essential
meaning a physical reality (i.e., a factual part of your mundane
existence). This is done by drawing the threads of your mundane life
together (through introspective reflection) and subtly weaving them
around this essential meaning. This act serves up a rich supply of raw
material for Nature to draw from as she deems appropriate and fitting to
the causation you've created.

As before, another method that can be used in conjunction with this or
in place of it, is to accumulate the Elements into your gem and supply
the raw material less personally.

>> If this sounds too abstract, a better way of getting a handle on the
principle is through the use of your own personal sanctuary.
Finding/building an interior environment that represents to you, most
accurately, the feeling tone of "home." Not home remembered from
childhood, but home that calls to you from the core of your being. Using
this feeling tone as a guide you can learn how to interact with symbols
and images during the construction of your sanctuary that calibrate with
a single focus. After this, the gems may make more sense. <<

This is indeed a VERY valuable practice, even if you have no problem
understanding gems! :)

>> To me, akasha is a holographic medium and it can be impregnated as a
"whole" by centering awareness in the construct and feeling the
expansion of boundaries in this energy extend to infinity. It is the
kinesthetic equivalent of each of us being the center in an infinite
universe. <<

This is an excellent description, EMC.

The 'center' of which you speak can also expand to encompass that entire
infinity . . . and thus be conscious of the whole as 'self'.