Gems of Akasha

Message 00731 of 3835

Continuing the thread, some thoughts on a technique for using Akasha for
manifestation... responses pro and con, suggestions for enhancements,
corrections of understanding all welcome and appreciated...

Gems of Akasha

Whatever you want to manifest will have an emotional tone. Even if it is
an "external" accomplishment or condition, the end result is always
something you anticipate experiencing or feeling as a result of your
objective.
This emotional tone is going to fall into a broad category, but it will
also be very specific to a particular objective.

This tone can be used to build a symbolic representation. It is built
using calibration with the tone... does it increase the intensity and
quality of the tone or does it diminish it? You are not going to know
intellectually what is going to symbolically create the best
representation of this tone... you will have to cycle through imagery,
color, form, sound, scent, taste and expression that arises intuitively,
without judgment, to find the most powerful building blocks and final
form for this "talisman."

These are re-usable constructs, and it seems valuable to collect a set
of half a dozen or so that represent to you, at your current stage, the
most valuable states of being you would like to experience in this
existence. Perhaps when one is more advanced, this can be done easily on
the fly. I've found at this point, I need to take time to construct and
calibrate energy into these carefully, and in advance, for the greatest
effect. It's like collecting a set of magical gems for one's personal
"medicine bag."

When you utilize any of these gems in the future, they are already
attuned to the tone and they are easily energized, in fact, the work
that went into their calibrated construction helps tap the energy they
require in subsequent application.

An important difference is that these magical gems aren't about pulling
a particular thing or circumstance, they are about manifesting a
particular experience. A distillation of sort. It is different from
holding and experiencing the physical condition in a magnetic form for
manifesting and channeling the intent down through the 4 planes as
described previously.

Constructing akashic gems can point out some interesting ways we have
put blinders on our imaginations. It is sometimes easier to think of the
things, situations or characteristics that we desire than to explore
what these circumstances allow us to be or experience. What is it that
you ultimately want to be in this existence and how would you experience
the world in that state of being?

Using a simplistic example, say you wanted to have no material concerns
about money. Whatever money could provide you in terms of free time,
travel, living conditions, etc. was something you no longer had to even
consider consciously. Can you tap into the emotional tone of what your
world would be like? It's weird, and oddly liberating to begin thinking
of what, in the vast palette of potential states, we want to experience
rather that focusing on the obstacles and strategies and necessary
requirements for getting there. Ultimately, for any of our goals, it's
the experience of how we will feel that we are actually after.

Now if your medicine bag contains gems for the selected states that you
feel represent all your highest aspirations of bliss at this stage of
your learning, you can pull any one out at any time to impregnate the
akasha around you. And then forget it. But at the end of the day,
reflect back on when and where you might have tapped or brushed
synchronistically across responsive notes of this frequency. Your
medicine bag begins to seed the fabric of your routine existence with
the highest aspirations you can conceive. (Although it can be used as
effectively for more modest tones to gain facility with the technique.)

There is an alchemy here that only akasha can provide.

If this sounds too abstract, a better way of getting a handle on the
principle is through the use of your own personal sanctuary.
Finding/building an interior environment that represents to you, most
accurately, the feeling tone of "home." Not home remembered from
childhood, but home that calls to you from the core of your being. Using
this feeling tone as a guide you can learn how to interact with symbols
and images during the construction of your sanctuary that calibrate with
a single focus. After this, the gems may make more sense.

The sanctuary has the side effect of giving you a solid sense of
grounding and centeredness in the everyday world. Most people don't have
this type of space in their experience, and this is a "power spot" as
potent, if not more so, than any sacred spot that you can visit in the
material world. ("Spaces" of interior experience are just as important,
if not more so, than exterior spaces, which are actually interior
themselves, if you think about it.)

So this is the first half of the technique. In summary, using emotional
"tone" to shape through calibration a multimodal (form, color, sound,
etc.) construct, the tone ensures this is not strictly a linear,
intellectual construct but has the unique and specific elements that
represent this intent for you. The second half of the technique is
projecting or seeding akasha with this precise energy.

For this, you need to make the construct the center of your "I" or
presence. In the west our center of consciousness is usually located in
the head, typically somewhere between the eyes and a few inches back.
This nexus of center is what needs to be moved into the construct so you
experience your perspective from the construct rather than the notch
that you typically rest your "identity" in (which is a type of akashic
imprint in its own right.) An easier start to get a feel for this might
be this exercise:

http://www.chioshealing.com/Meditation/MeditationTechnique/meditationtec
hnique.htm

To me, akasha is a holographic medium and it can be impregnated as a
"whole" by centering awareness in the construct and feeling the
expansion of boundaries in this energy extend to infinity. It is the
kinesthetic equivalent of each of us being the center in an infinite
universe. A very similar sensation to "soft" eyes or hakalua, when you
spread your vision out to include all of your peripheral sight. This may
be where description starts breaking down too and you'll just have to
try it :-)

A related technique is impregnating a circumscribed substance, like the
air around you or food, etc. In this sense, rather than extending out to
infinity, you project the construct into the substance (or keep it in
the center of the body for breathing) and feel the periphery as the
circumference defined by the substance. So for food, you would project
the construct into the food and with your awareness in and of the
construct, expand it out to include the substance within the boundaries
of its physical form. This "patterns" everything within that space with
the holographic imprint.

I've noticed there are usually small differences that make a major
difference in the effectiveness of any magical technique. These can be
highly individual but it is important to discover them rather than apply
the exercises by rote and repetition.

-emc

Main Index | Thread Index