Earth's Colour Correspondance

Message 00749 of 3835

Hi,

I'm preparing a ceremonial ritual for the evocation of a spirit of the zone girding the Earth.

In the Practice of Magical Evocation (p.100) there is some discussion about the need to re-create the atmosphere appropriate to the spitirt being evoked. Our wonderful adviser then identifies all the colour correspondances for the planets except the earth?

although the following reference is given:

"If, for instance, the magican calls a spirit of the earth zone, he must get the element of the earth into the magic triangle or the magic mirror by the help of his imagination."

I can only assume that the reason the reference to earth has been omitted is because it is logically a white light, corresponding to the natural light of the sun, as experienced on Earth, but are unsure?

Can anybody provide advice on this issue?

Regards

Doug

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp

Main Index | Thread Index