RE: Gems of Akasha

Message 00757 of 3835

Thanks all for the feedback, I was just kidding about the "mortified
silence" :-)

> You know it can take a while to 'digest' these things and
> see if any questions arise. I do have one question at this point. To
do
> the 2nd part of the process, is it necessary to master step five?

Eric, I know how you feel. Sometimes I think about things that pop up on
this list for weeks. As for your question...

The projective step in the gem procedure accounts for a way of feeling
and interacting with space. You don't need to have mastered space magic
in step 5 to experience this or to use it for patterning akasha.
However, with each step you advance in Bardon, almost any expression of
magic becomes more powerful and effective. Step 3's space impregnation,
step 4's transplantation of the focal or assemblage point will also make
this pattern and many other forms of intent more potent. The use of the
"sanctuary" can both facilitate and benefit from the skills you've
obtained from Step 3's sensorial combinations. You can even see the
concrete benefits of Step 1's single thought focus and Step 2's working
to hold the separate modalities reflected in the ongoing cohesiveness of
the sanctuary. So I believe wherever you are in Bardon, these
experiments are effective and with each step you'll accrue more benefit
and, no doubt, more creative distinctions to explore. I think of it as a
sort of holistic/biofeedback exercise that lets you see how the steps
you are on can be applied with immediate calibrations and prime you in
some fertile ways for the steps to come.

Note, the projective step of this pattern plays with our experience of
awareness in subjective space and our intuitions of infinity which I
believe starts awakening some nascent perceptions of akasha in a more
direct fashion. Like Rawn's perceiving of "essential meaning." And
there's another vector interesting to explore in this vein, that is
time.

I have some thoughts and experiments to share on that thread a bit
later. In the interim, any thoughts on the following from the hermetic
perspective?

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/terror.html

-emc

Main Index | Thread Index