Loss of physical sense of taste and smell

Message 00751 of 3835

4-5 years ago, somebody I love lost her senses of smell and taste
after a severe cold, preceded by strong emotional shock and a sort
of long-lasting depression.
She hasn't really recovered those senses since then.

a) I know that the astral body gives us his interpretation of
physical sensations ("nice" vs. "painful" e.g.), but I'd like to
know whether the same body is in charge of "feeling or not feeling
at all".
...Because this would give me a hint to b) below :-)

b) Above everything else : does anybody have an idea on how she
could recover her senses (...and how I could help her doing so) ?
All other treatments (naturotherapy included) have failed.

Many thanks.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index