Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00758 of 3835

Recently I have been trying to delve into a greater understanding of
the Tree of Life in preperation for working on The Key to the True
Quaballah at a future point in time, probably years down the road in
fact. What I'm wondering is: due to the fact that Bardon places a
great influence upon colour, as such, it should go to reason that a
great influence should be placed upon the colouration of the
sepheroth within the tree of life. Or should the core essential
meaning of the sepheroth take presendence over colour?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index