ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 00760 of 3835

Dear Friends,

In mid-April I received an anonymous donation earmarked for a "Free CD
Fund". The idea was that this donation would enable me to send out free
CD's to those who requested them without threatening my own financial
solvency. :) After receiving this generous donation, I posted an
announcement to the BardonPraxis discussion board informing the members
of this opportunity. Over the course of the two weeks following that
announcement, I was able to send out 60 free CD's to sincere students
all over the world who otherwise could not have afforded the expense!
The newly established "Free CD Fund" allowed me to do this without
declaring bankruptcy immediately thereafter! ;-)

The existence of the Fund also allowed those in need to request their
free copies without worry or guilt; whereas, prior to the establishment
of the Fund, requests for free CD's had been few and far between. This
was so successful that I've decided to take steps to assure that the
Fund continues and that my CD's are more available for those
experiencing financial difficulties.

To that end, I've restructured my CD Sales pricing structure by: a)
lowering my prices somewhat; b) offering a "Low Income" purchasing
option which more closely reflects the actual materials cost of each CD;
and, c) creating a "Free CD Order Form". All of this can be accessed by
visiting my CD Sales Page at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CDs.html

I have also created a "Donation" button for the "Free CD Fund" and will
be adding $1.00 from each CD sale to the Fund. For each free CD I send
out, I will withdraw only the actual materials cost from the "Free CD
Fund". [A link to the current accounting of this Fund can be found on
the "Free CD Fund" Page at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/FreeCDsFund.html ]