Re: Step 2 - visualisation and auditory exercises

Message 00764 of 3835

> I'd like to know whether those images alone are also
> considered as
> disruptions even if the sound is maintained
> normally.

If these are you main problems, and you can get rid of
them quickly, I would say that's fine. When you relax
your body, the mid has a habit of wandering a bit,
since you run dangerously close to letting your mind
just relax. I'd say, just keep what you're doing.
You'll get to the point wherethey'll show up for just
a sec and you won't even consciously get rid of them.
It'll be automatic. From the way I understand it,
Bardon likes for the student to have an absolutely
clear mind, as much as possible when visualizing, so
all of the student's attention if focused on the goal.
But, don't get too bogged down in details. If these
images are once in a very long while, and if you can
get the full 5 minutes, I'd say move on to the next
one.

> Another question concerning visualisation. I had the
> strong
> sensation that visualising with open yes was an
> "quasi act of
> creation" somewhere, contrary to the same exercise
> with closed eyes.
> Did anybody feel the same, or am I the only one
> being played tricks
> by his imagination ?

I didn't feel that.