Eight Temples

Message 00765 of 3835

Hello Everybody!
For those of you who will be starting (or continuing) Rawn's 8-
Temples Quaballah course this Thursday (an eclipsed New Moon) - I was
wondering if you could let me know one or two things about Rawn's
technique. I don't doubt it's efficacy, but I am slightly confused
as to whether you are meant to visualize (imagine) anything beyond
the tunnel and the curtain with the symbol on it (quite a feat in
itself, that's a complicated symbol!), or will the experience take on
a momentum of it's own? Also, can I practice the meditation before
then to make sure I get it right?
Thanks,
Crispin

Main Index | Thread Index