Step 2 - visualisation and auditory exercises

Message 00763 of 3835

I don't really have problems "hearing" sounds during 5 whole minutes
even in a noisy environment, but it happens that fugitive images of
a clock or of a hammer cross my mind (as mentionned in IIH) which I
quickly dismiss.

I'd like to know whether those images alone are also considered as
disruptions even if the sound is maintained normally.

Another question concerning visualisation. I had the strong
sensation that visualising with open yes was an "quasi act of
creation" somewhere, contrary to the same exercise with closed eyes.
Did anybody feel the same, or am I the only one being played tricks
by his imagination ?

Many thanks.
Newbie

Main Index | Thread Index