Visualization Modes

Message 00769 of 3835

Good morning all!

If I had to guess, I'd say that questions about the visualization
exercise of step 2 win the prize for the most commonly asked
questions on the list. It also makes searching the archives an
experience in information overload. So please forgive me if this has
already been answered.

When I work on visualizing something I seem to have two distinct
modes. Mode 1 feels like it is deep inside --- it's like remembering
an image. Mode 2 feels like it is a projection of an image on the
insides of my eyelids. Mode 1 images seem to have better texture and
color and mode 2 images are more vivid (they seem to glow).

Please note that the images that appear to be projected on the
inside of my eyelids do NOT appear to be just a fading after-image
from whatever I looked at before I closed my eyes.

Anybody have any suggestions about which of the two modalities is
the correct one for IIH?

Respectfully, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index