dreaming and 8 temples

Message 00775 of 3835

Hi, I have been lucid dreaming for a couple years but
I can't seem to get out of my "bedroom." I.e. The
common launching point for the lucid dream is the
bedroom, and I typically wander around my house(which
closely resembles my physical house.) But it seems as
though nothing constructive is coming from these
sessions, other than a slow development of the
dreaming body. It seems as though there is a mental
block that is preventing me from changing the scenery
to anything besides my house. Ideally I would like to
go into the 8 temples from the astral-mental state of
a lucid dream. Once I "accidently" came across one of
the temples in my dreaming, but I would like to do
this willfully. How would one accomplish this feat?
Is it practical to experience the meditation as if it
were real, by going there from a lucid dream (no
awareness of the physical body)? Or is better to
settle with a mental projection through the physical
body?