experience of mind's control

Message 00780 of 3835

When I extend mind's control to ordinary life,id est while I'm
walking or when I have a break, I start to observe that beyond every
thought it hides itself a sort of fashion, of trick. Why should I
think them? lots of them have no sense, only fashion. Recurrent
thoughts, the ones who appear harmless, they are the worst. In the
moment you think they are won, in the following moment they re-appear
in all their fashion. Mind seems to appear to have a his life,
detached from me as a organizzation of his life without I have some
part in it. So it seems to me as I were a puppet with their will
dominating in the deep of myself, not mine.
I would like to know whether this observation is correct. If anyone
can give me, in his more vast experience, direction.

Main Index | Thread Index