Vacancy of Mind

Message 00783 of 3835

Hello all, I am Martin and a new member of this group. I want to say
hi to all and wish you the best. I have also a huge number of
questions, but I like to start for this one:
After having relaxed my body I have been experiencing the following
in some of my meditations, I feel that "I" start spinning at
very
high speed and in all directions. The sensation is wonderful, but I
can't figure out what is really is happening. I could not resist
the
sensation of euphoria and when I think in something the
"effect"
disappears. If someone has experience something like that or have an
explanation I would be delighted to hear about it.
Thank you,
Martin

Main Index | Thread Index