Free time

Message 00797 of 3835

Well, I'm out of school now and I currently do not require a job,
so... I've been spending more time on reading various Hermetic
material, but I'm wondering about actual training. If I can keep it
up for extended periods of time, remain fresh and still be getting
something out of it, should I? Would I be progressing any faster if I
do this for an entire morning and afternoon, as opposed to an hour on
either end? All of this free time is starting to bother me.

Thanks in advance.

- Basim

Main Index | Thread Index