VOM

Message 00849 of 3835

Hello all,
Here my question came:
While practicing VOM at a deep level, I enter into a dreamlike state.
I know that this is not the VOM idea, but I am almost dreaming awake
and I wonder whether developing this ability could help me in my
visualization exercises. The images that appear in this state are
absolutely plastic and real, (as in dreams), but I am conscious while
that happen. The "problem" is that I do not call the images into
being. My thinking is that this last part would be the one that is
missing for mastering visualization exercise. I also think that this
is a way to understand in a practical way what dreams are.

I do not know what could come by exploring this at a deeper level, I
would like to ask your opinion and interpretation.

With sincere deep respect,
Martin

Main Index | Thread Index