Re: VOM

Message 00855 of 3835

Hello Martin,

I have experienced this before too. You're correct, it is not VOM, it
is falling asleep while your "mind" is awake. The senses are all very
very vivid and this is from sensing through your astral body. Your
subconscious is doing all the work which is why you have no control
over the images. It is probably a good technique for starting a lucid
dream.

It may be a way to interact with the subconscious part of you depending
on how symboilic or how prohetic you tend to dream. If you expolre it
deeper you may become more familar with your inner landscape.

Just some thoughts, but I think you knew most of this already... :-)

Be well,
Paul