Re: a question of hygiene

Message 00860 of 3835

Dear Rawn, you said:
> It is also helpful to burn some herb Sage as incense during such a
> cleansing since Sage chases away negativity and invites harmony.
>
> Other techniques that can be used for this sort of cleansing are an
> accumulation of the Vital Energy, a filling with Akasha and use of the
> Fluids, to name a few, but the one I've described is the simplest and is
> certainly sufficient for most needs.

Over the past years I have been involved with people and still am that use
sage and I want to be able to use it, however, I have an allergic asthma
response ro any smoke. What I have done is hold my breath. Being with
others that use sage or sweetgrass is unavoidable at times and I don't
really want to exclude myself to the ceremonies. Do you have any other
suggestions? I would like to cure this reaction to it. What I have been
doing to cleanse an object or a room as an adaptation is use essential oils
in a atomizer and with intention and visualization I spray the bottle in
the air above and around in all of the directions instead of using smoke. I
am unsure if it is equally effective because the smoke can physically
saturate and Sage is such a healing plant. Does this really matter or is my
intention enough? I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
Warmly, Jen

Main Index | Thread Index