Re: Continuing Work

Message 00864 of 3835

Dear Alan,

>> Bardon, in his third book, says that Divine Providence has only
allowed him to reveal three of the Tarot cards Arcanum. but he wishes
that he could at least do two more. <<

Actually, the story goes a bit differently than that. According to
"Frabato" (which was written posthumously by Otti Votavova, not by
Bardon himself), Bardon was commissioned by Divine Providence to write
five books total. The first three we have in our possession. The
fourth was to be titled "The Golden Book of Wisdom" and an incomplete
fragment of the original manuscript can be found at the back of the
English edition of "Frabato". The fifth book, which Bardon purportedly
began, was to be about Alchemy. Unfortunately, the original manuscript
for this (along with several other original manuscripts, such as "The
Golden Book of Wisdom") was stolen by the Czech government at the time
of Franz's final imprisonment and subsequent death, and is lost to us.

"Frabato" reports that Franz was VERY reluctant to write the fifth book
revealing the heart of Alchemy.

>> The question is, at that level (after mastering the thrid Tarot
secrets) does one no longer need any instruction and instead receives
instruction from the Guardian
Genius? or from other Beings? or from Divine Providence? <<

The student *consciously* receives inner guidance/instruction much
sooner than that. With Step Four of IIH, the student learns the
"passive communication with their own guardian genius". And by Step
Eight, at the very latest, no further external instructor is required.
Bardon's second and third books were really written for the novice, not
the Step Nine initiate, and were meant to introduce the concepts and
practices they explained. By the time one completes Step Eight of IIH
(the prerequisite for beginning the work of PME and KTQ), both of these
books are unnecessary.

>> And if that's the case, then someone should at least know what the
topic of those Tarot cards are. <<

We know from "Frabato" that the fifth book was to be about Alchemy and
we can judge from the fragment that remains of his fourth book, "The
Golden Book of Wisdom", what it's subject matter concerned. The fourth
leaf of the Tarot pertains to the practical application of the structure
of consciousness and the direct perception of -- and direct manipulation
of -- essential meaning.

>> So why hasn't someone continued Bardon's work, presuming that Divine
Providence allowed it? For Bardon saw it as being beneficial to higher
adepts that had progressed that far, so it must have been worth the
effort to do so. <<

Well, it IS continuing! :) For example, with my own work, especially
my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series, I am laying the foundation of
"The Golden Book of Wisdom" which reveals the fourth leaf of the Tarot
(The Emperor). Other Bardonists are working to reveal the fifth leaf of
Alchemy (The Hierophant) but, like myself, they are accomplishing it in
a different form than Bardon himself would have.