Re: Continuing Work

Message 00867 of 3835

Now that the Communists are no longer in power in Czechoslovakia, how
about approaching the present-day government in the Czech Republic, in
Prague, about getting the stolen unpublished Franz Bardon manuscripts
released to the public? The first stop would be to inquire with your
nearest Czech Embassy or Consulate.

John W.

Rawn Clark wrote:

> Dear Alan,
(cut)
> Actually, the story goes a bit differently than that. According to
> "Frabato" (which was written posthumously by Otti Votavova, not by
> Bardon himself), Bardon was commissioned by Divine Providence to write
> five books total. The first three we have in our possession. The
> fourth was to be titled "The Golden Book of Wisdom" and an incomplete
> fragment of the original manuscript can be found at the back of the
> English edition of "Frabato". The fifth book, which Bardon purportedly
> began, was to be about Alchemy. Unfortunately, the original manuscript
> for this (along with several other original manuscripts, such as "The
> Golden Book of Wisdom") was stolen by the Czech government at the time
> of Franz's final imprisonment and subsequent death, and is lost to us.
> "Frabato" reports that Franz was VERY reluctant to write the fifth book
> revealing the heart of Alchemy.
(cut)

Main Index | Thread Index