Re: Continuing Work

Message 00869 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Having read your comments regarding PME and KTQ I am a
little confused. On the one hand, Bardon himself notes
that it would be inadvisable for a someone who has not
reached Step VIII of IIH to begin working with PME/KTQ
whilst at the same time you note that someone who
reaches step VIII would not actually need those books
at all. How does one reconcile those two statements?
My only guess is that he wrote them for academic
students (rather than practitioners) of the occult...

Many thanks for you help (and continued support for
Bardon's students).

Yours

Dan

--- Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:
---------------------------------
Dear Alan,

>> Bardon, in his third book, says that Divine
Providence has only
allowed him to reveal three of the Tarot cards
Arcanum. but he wishes
that he could at least do two more. <<

Actually, the story goes a bit differently than that.
According to
"Frabato" (which was written posthumously by Otti
Votavova, not by
Bardon himself), Bardon was commissioned by Divine
Providence to write
five books total. The first three we have in our
possession. The
fourth was to be titled "The Golden Book of Wisdom"
and an incomplete
fragment of the original manuscript can be found at
the back of the
English edition of "Frabato". The fifth book, which
Bardon purportedly
began, was to be about Alchemy. Unfortunately, the
original manuscript
for this (along with several other original
manuscripts, such as "The
Golden Book of Wisdom") was stolen by the Czech
government at the time
of Franz's final imprisonment and subsequent death,
and is lost to us.

"Frabato" reports that Franz was VERY reluctant to
write the fifth book
revealing the heart of Alchemy.

>> The question is, at that level (after mastering the
thrid Tarot
secrets) does one no longer need any instruction and
instead receives
instruction from the Guardian
Genius? or from other Beings? or from Divine
Providence? <<

The student *consciously* receives inner
guidance/instruction much
sooner than that. With Step Four of IIH, the student
learns the
"passive communication with their own guardian
genius". And by Step
Eight, at the very latest, no further external
instructor is required.
Bardon's second and third books were really written
for the novice, not
the Step Nine initiate, and were meant to introduce
the concepts and
practices they explained. By the time one completes
Step Eight of IIH
(the prerequisite for beginning the work of PME and
KTQ), both of these
books are unnecessary.

>> And if that's the case, then someone should at
least know what the
topic of those Tarot cards are. <<

We know from "Frabato" that the fifth book was to be
about Alchemy and
we can judge from the fragment that remains of his
fourth book, "The
Golden Book of Wisdom", what it's subject matter
concerned. The fourth
leaf of the Tarot pertains to the practical
application of the structure
of consciousness and the direct perception of -- and
direct manipulation
of -- essential meaning.

>> So why hasn't someone continued Bardon's work,
presuming that Divine
Providence allowed it? For Bardon saw it as being
beneficial to higher
adepts that had progressed that far, so it must have
been worth the
effort to do so. <<

Well, it IS continuing! :) For example, with my own
work, especially
my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series, I am laying
the foundation of
"The Golden Book of Wisdom" which reveals the fourth
leaf of the Tarot
(The Emperor). Other Bardonists are working to reveal
the fifth leaf of
Alchemy (The Hierophant) but, like myself, they are
accomplishing it in
a different form than Bardon himself would have.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor