Re: Digest Number 143

Message 00871 of 3835

Dear Eric,

> Well, it IS continuing! :) For example, with my own work, especially
> my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series, I am laying the foundation
of
> "The Golden Book of Wisdom" which reveals the fourth leaf of the Tarot
> (The Emperor).
>> The wonders never cease! I never understood this! <<

Which part didn't you understand? The part about Bardon's Work
continuing; the part about the Self-Healing Archaeous; or the part about
The Emperor?

> Other Bardonists are working to reveal the fifth leaf of
> Alchemy (The Hierophant) but, like myself, they are accomplishing it
in
> a different form than Bardon himself would have.
>> May we ask who these folks are? Have they published anything? <<

Two that come to mind are the Swiss Alchemist, Beat Krummenacher and the
New York Alchemist, John Reed, III. Both have published small works but
their main focus is teaching. I highly recommend Adam McLean's Alchemy
Website as a resource, if you're interested in today's Alchemy 'scene'.