Re: Digest Number 143

Message 00868 of 3835

Thanks for answering this Rawn-

Well, it IS continuing! :) For example, with my own work, especially
my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series, I am laying the foundation of
"The Golden Book of Wisdom" which reveals the fourth leaf of the Tarot
(The Emperor).

The wonders never cease! I never understood this!

Other Bardonists are working to reveal the fifth leaf of
Alchemy (The Hierophant) but, like myself, they are accomplishing it in
a different form than Bardon himself would have.

May we ask who these folks are? Have they published anything?

xo,

Eric

Main Index | Thread Index