Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom

Message 00877 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "peter_reist"
<peter_reist@y...> wrote:
> Would anyone have an idea as to where to find a copy of "The
Golden
> Book of Wisdom" online? I've got a German copy of "Frabato" that I
> haven't gotten around to reading, primarily due to the fact that
my
> German isn't all that great yet. So I'm not sure whether or not it
> contains this passage.
>
> Love and Live well,
> Peter Reist

Hi, I have spoken to both the American publisher at Merkur Books and
Dieter Ruggerberg in Germany. The fragment of the Golden Book of
Wisdom is all that is left. The police confiscated the tapes and
destroyed them in 1958. This was confrmed by Franz Bardon's son
Lumir to Dieter Ruggerberg. The onl;y way that the full Golden Book
of Wisdom will se print is if an adept or master will put it into
print.

Main Index | Thread Index