Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom

Message 00878 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> Would anyone have an idea as to where to find a copy of "The Golden
Book of Wisdom" online? I've got a German copy of "Frabato" that I
haven't gotten around to reading, primarily due to the fact that my
German isn't all that great yet. So I'm not sure whether or not it
contains this passage. <<

The German edition does not contain the 4th book fragment. I don't
think that there is an online version of the English edition. I do
remember seeing an online version of Frabato but I believe it was of the
German edition. If that proves true and you don't find it digitally, I
happen to have a spare used paperback copy that I'd be happy to mail
you. If you want it, it's yours and all you need to do is email me
privately with your mailing address.

**Please Note: This offer is for Peter only. :) I have only one copy
to give away.**