Re: Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom

Message 00879 of 3835

I wonder if there is a medium anywhere, either trance or direct-voice or
automatic-writing, who would be sufficiently capable of channeling Franz
Bardon to enable him to complete "The Golden Book of Wisdom" and his
Alchemy book that way? This sort of thing has been done before: the
second half of the last book of Dion Fortune, "Moon Magic", left
uncompleted by her untimely death in 1946 aged 55, was completed soon
after her death through an automatic-writing medium who was a member of
her Society of Inner Light based in London, England. Other material was
also received from her this way.

John W.

tim wrote:
> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "peter_reist"
> <peter_reist@y...> wrote:
> > Would anyone have an idea as to where to find a copy of "The
> Golden
> > Book of Wisdom" online? I've got a German copy of "Frabato" that I
> > haven't gotten around to reading, primarily due to the fact that
> my
> > German isn't all that great yet. So I'm not sure whether or not it
> > contains this passage.
> > Love and Live well,
> > Peter Reist
>
> Hi, I have spoken to both the American publisher at Merkur Books and
> Dieter Ruggerberg in Germany. The fragment of the Golden Book of
> Wisdom is all that is left. The police confiscated the tapes and
> destroyed them in 1958. This was confrmed by Franz Bardon's son
> Lumir to Dieter Ruggerberg. The onl;y way that the full Golden Book
> of Wisdom will se print is if an adept or master will put it into
> print.

Main Index | Thread Index