Question from new member

Message 00889 of 3835

Hi all,

I just recently joined this group and also recently found out about
Franz Bardon. I cannot afford to buy his first book at the moment,
so I have been reading all the internet resources I can find about
the Steps.

My question is: Do any of you talk about your results from
progressive through his steps? I looked back in the archives here
and saw lots of theory and info about the steps, but (so far) I
haven't seen much about your experiences. Maybe I just haven't found
the right posts yet.

So I would very much like to know what, if anything, the results
are. What experiences have you had? How have you changed? Have you
experienced enough for yourself to know that the Steps work?

Thanks for your time

Main Index | Thread Index