2 questions

Message 00890 of 3835

Hello i have a quick question or two. I am currently on step one, and i am on
the mental training of holding a single thought without going to another.Now I
only have 3 interuptions during the 10 min. period. These intereuptions are not
me leaving thought A to go to thought B but thought B kind of "shares" the
space with thought A but not equally so i get :Ab.

Is this ok?? i am shooting for total absolute single pointed thought without
any "side/co-insiding" thoughts. The way it sounds to me as long as thought A
is not forgotten or lost to the exclusion of thought B its ok.

Also on soul mirror work he(Bardon) puts Lust in the good category, now maybe
its just me but lust sounds "bad" i can see lust for life as good. What kind of
lust is he talking about?

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert