Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom online

Message 00911 of 3835

After reading through these three existing chapters of the Golden
Book of Wisdom in both English and German I am struck by a number of
things. The most notible of which would be the very deep gut feeling
that this was not written by Franz Bardon. It has a totally different
writing style, along with a different personality and tone to it. I
don't know if it is just me, but this is something that just sticks
with me. I might be no linguist to be able to show the differences
between the two writing styles, however, I do feel that they are
definetly there.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any similar feelings about this
passage?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index