Re: Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom online

Message 00912 of 3835

Dear Peter

>I might be no linguist to be able to show the differences
between the two writing styles, however, I do feel that they are
definetly there.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any similar feelings about this
passage?>

Yes, most definitely.

In fact the same could be said for the whole of the 'Frabato' book.

I personally do not consider 'Frabato' to be a 'Franz Bardon' book. I also do
not believe it to be an accurate description of his life.

Kind Regards,

Scott.