Golden Book of Wisdom

Message 00913 of 3835

Hi Peter:

It is my firm believe that the Franz Bardon Books as we know them
were actually written word by word by Otti Votova (Bardon's
secretary). Bardon dictated his ideas (in point form) on tape and
she wrote the books. She and the editors of the Publisher Hermann
Bauer put the book in wonderful German. Of course the whole Bardon
phenomenon is a group effort. There were the "invisible ones" from
the other spheres who wanted this knowledge to made known to a wider
audience. Bardon was their willing und pliable tool to accomplish
this task and of course Otti Votova was also a willing tool. The
excerpts from the Golden Book of Wisdom seem inferior to the other
texts by Bardon because it is unedited material and the inspiration
from "the invisible ones" on the other side did not flow into that
text.
At least this is the way I see it.

Best wishes:
Richard

"Never cease to seek day and night the purifying mysteries" (Hermes
Trismegistos)

"""Subject: Re: The Golden Book of Wisdom online

After reading through these three existing chapters of the Golden
Book of Wisdom in both English and German I am struck by a number of
things. The most notible of which would be the very deep gut feeling
that this was not written by Franz Bardon. It has a totally
different
writing style, along with a different personality and tone to it. I
don't know if it is just me, but this is something that just sticks
with me. I might be no linguist to be able to show the differences
between the two writing styles, however, I do feel that they are
definetly there.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any similar feelings about this
passage?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist"""

Main Index | Thread Index