Re: digression..

Message 00916 of 3835

> These few days it seems as if i am feeling less and less
> motivated to continue IIH...in fact, i seem to have lost
> interest in everything! I've thought alot about why i've
> become like this, and it appears that i no longer find it
> meaningful to do anything at all. For the past few weeks
> i've been living life like an aimless zombie, not caring
> much about anything anymore.

This might not at all apply to you, but especially with the
Internet it is easy to overload on information coming from
the outside. This will reduce ones ability get things done,
and send one into inertia and depression.

For me, the short term way out of that particular hole was
by making an effort to do stuff (anything!) and avoid too
much contemplation.

Kindly,
Severian

Main Index | Thread Index