digression..

Message 00881 of 3835

Hi.

These few days it seems as if i am feeling less and less motivated to
continue IIH...in fact, i seem to have lost interest in everything!
I've thought alot about why i've become like this, and it appears
that i no longer find it meaningful to do anything at all. For the
past few weeks i've been living life like an aimless zombie, not
caring much about anything anymore.

Sometimes i do feel less spiritual, but this time, this is serious!

Although i find it meaningless to pursue IIH, i just felt like i have
to continue IIH just to find out the true meaning of doing so.

Whatever the case, what exactly is the meaning of pursueing knowledge
and wisdom in general? What is the ultimate goal of doing such
things? And when you have achieved that goal, what next? Do you go on
and on forever? If this question never came to my mind in the first
place, i do not think i will be like this right now...

Main Index | Thread Index