Re: digression..

Message 00920 of 3835

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great advice - I was kinda going through the same
thing as Chenxsi myself. I think the soul mirror work and the step1
mental exercises had left my mind feeling a bit victimised :-) In
retaliation, I went in to a bit of a depression, and found any excuse
to not do the Bardon exercises. However, yesterday I went down my
local bookshop and bought one of those inspirational books you
suggested, and it worked a treat. It snapped me right out of it -
excellent stuff :-)

With thanks,
Jon

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Condran"
<paulcondran@y...> wrote:
> Hello Chenxsi,
>
> Rawn is right about being depressed, I find a lot has to do with the
> modern society, especially if you live in a city. The country isn't
as bad because there seems to be less nervous tension around and its
more harmonious.

> Also working on emotional blocks and Soul mirror work can stir
things up. When I feel this way, for whatever reason, I got and find
some of those inspirational books, like Chicken Soup series or
Warrior of Light by Paulo Coelho and The Quiet Mind by White Eagle
are good.

> I get them and open a random page, usually the passage is quite
> relevant, or if it isn't it's the one on the other page ;-)
>
> We are born to grow and learn, life is about that and things change
all the time. Personally, I live to see the world become a better
place. I watched with amazement over the world uniting in protest
against the
> events the last few months. I believe we will see harmony grow.
>
> Take care Chenxsi
> Paul

Main Index | Thread Index